• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Oakley Lenses for Radar Range 09-665 - Are they Authentic?

CEEZEEMAN

Oakley Beginner
I have found 2 identical pair of radar range 09-665 frames with lenses that show the Oakley logo above the bridge but have a very small trademark circle with "R" inside it after the "Y" it is very small and almost looks like a dot until you magnify it. Did original Oakley lenses 10 years ago or so have this or are they not genuine. I appreciate anyone's help. Thanks! Cz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this shows up okay. Sorry I see they do not. Will try again in daylight tomorrow.

1619057265529968000648.jpg

1619057506866207149951.jpg

20210421_190521.jpg

20210421_190447.jpg

Make sure you check your local Oakley stores. These have been clearanced out. But if they still have them in stock they are usually marked down to $20. I just wiped out the Opry Mills store in Nashville. I go the last 6 sets of Radar lenses they had as these are a go to for Baseball for both me and my son.

Exact color match on the lenses? Or just anything? Authentic lenses are becoming harder to get. You can find some on ebay or post in the exchange threads here and maybe someone here has some they'd part with.
I've been looking on ebay, but nothing yet, any color would be fine... I really love this sunglasses, my dog ate the lenses...

I've been looking on ebay, but nothing yet, any color would be fine... I really love this sunglasses, my dog ate the lenses...
Based on the sku it was originally a radar range, whichbis the largest radar lense they made of the non-XL lenses. This place makes them but I'm not sure of the quality

Back