• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Stock gascan Icons Barcodes from 2008 :)

Brian D

Oakley Enthusiast
Well the other day I found and bought 3 pairs of the 2008 barcodes icons for the gascan from the grab bag collection.

I think these are rear in my opinion and worth having in my gascan collection :)

But odd question about the icon number, if 1975 is the year Oakley was started, so what happened in 1979? Google could not find me a answer.

IMG_2007.jpg

2008.JPG

Well the other day I found and bought 3 pairs of the 2008 barcodes icons for the gascan from the grab bag collection.

I think these are rear in my opinion and worth having in my gascan collection :)

But odd question about the icon number, if 1975 is the year Oakley was started, so what happened in 1979? Google could not find me a answer.

View attachment 897447

View attachment 897454

Possibly when they introduced motocross goggles

View attachment 897447

View attachment 897454
Very cool, if you scan it with your phone camera, do the numbers match? What @zcrxsi said, oakley only made grips when they started in ‘75

Back