• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Old straight jacket lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

image.jpeg
just got this old 1999 pair of Straight Jacket and need to replace the lenses, better if it is authentic Oakley lenses.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If you figured out where to get a pair of lenses, pls. let me know.
A good friend of mine is searching for lenses too, in best case fire-polarized.

I have some lenses that I haven't gone through yet. I know there are some straight jacket lenses in there but I don't know which straight jacket. I'll try to find out tonight what they are for. Not sure what colors there are yet but I'll know that tonight as well. I'll post here whatever I find.

Username Hidden said:
I have some lenses that I haven't gone through yet. I know there are some straight jacket lenses in there but I don't know which straight jacket. I'll try to find out tonight what they are for. Not sure what colors there are yet but I'll know that tonight as well. I'll post here whatever I find.
Perfect, please keep me posted.

Sorry I got busy and just got around to sorting lenses. If that is the "New Straight Jacket" 1999 with removable icons, and it looks like it is, I have some in this thread: For Sale - Lenses, all new old stock.