• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old vs. New Oakley X-Metals

Juilet was my 1st purchase in 1999/2000. Remember this woman looking at them in awe for about 10 mins before asking what they were lol

XX ti02 ...... The almighty !

ALL HAIL!!!

image.jpg

Man, the X Squared looks nice... Just hate I couldn't quite get them to work on this face. Romeo looks good also. The original Metals all look nice, just hate I can't wear those things.

I will still try a Badman on, but I was done with the new line when I saw the new stuff classified as WIRES. Cmon Oakley, that means that the price point isn't right.

Yep, it was Herbsley. I think the XS looks great on many faces though, including mine . It's my favorite X-Metal, with the XX following after.

Ahhh...that's right. Yeah I like the look on my face too. The XX....I love the look of the XX especially the TiO2...but for some reason I find that frame to be a PITA to wear. I've owned like 5 different variants of that frame over the years trying to make myself like WEARING it...but it never happens.

Back