• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Older Holbrooks, green MPH, Fallout Decay, Heaven & Earth

U

Username Hidden

On the hunt for a few discontinued Holbrook frame colors! I'm flexible on frame condition (would prefer all 4 rivets intact though) and lens color/condition (frame only is fine). They'll get worn, so they don't need to be perfect or include the original box.

Acid/Crystal Green MPH w/Grey - OO9102-60/61 (I know these are harder to come by than the green Deuce Coupe model, but figured I'd check)
Journey Collection Blue/Red Shift w/ Sapphire - OO9102-I555
Fallout Bronze Decay w/ Grey - OO9102-57

Heaven & Earth Matte Sky w/ Sapphire - OO9102-73
Heaven & Earth Matte Moss w/ Grey - OO9102-70

Thanks!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice list. I still need the moss to complete my heaven and earth Holbrooks :/

The journey shouldn’t be hard to find.

Took me a crazy long time to find the crystal green pair and deuce coupe.

Edit: the matte sky blue were as hard if not harder to find than the crystal green.

But you got good taste friend haha
I’ll keep my eye out though.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Nice list. I still need the moss to complete my heaven and earth Holbrooks :/

The journey shouldn’t be hard to find.

Took me a crazy long time to find the crystal green pair and deuce coupe.

I’ll keep my eye out though.
I appreciate it! I dug through many old posts (including yours!) on here first to see if any of these were still listed for sale and definitely saw that the green MPH ones don't come up often. I passed on a few Deuce Coupe listings on ebay over the last month, as I'm not crazy about the stripe graphics on the arms. Just missed a few good deals on the Journey edition as well, but it seems like they can still be found at full retail price if nothing else comes up.

Unfortunately I had to pack all these up when I moved. Since I’m in an apartment for a year I just moved the case to storage and the glasses are in boxes :( but the deuce is a nice pair. You should keep in on the list.

538EDD70-B452-4575-AEFF-CEDFF94D8731.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Unfortunately I had to pack all these up when I moved. Since I’m in an apartment for a year I just moved the case to storage and the glasses are in boxes :( but the deuce is a nice pair. You should keep in on the list.

View attachment 910810

Awesome collection man! I recently picked up sets of the Crystal Orange and Matte Fern which sparked the hunt for others in those series.

Yeah I got a bunch of Holbrooks. Too many haha but yeah I’ve had certain pairs and sold them and have regretted it. Unfortunately Oakley keep making pairs I want haha then the older pairs keep getting more and more expensive. I just picked up the TLD gold shift pair and they are sweet

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I got a bunch of Holbrooks. Too many haha but yeah I’ve had certain pairs and sold them and have regretted it. Unfortunately Oakley keep making pairs I want haha then the older pairs keep getting more and more expensive. I just picked up the TLD gold shift pair and they are sweet
I love the color shift TLD editions! They were my first pairs of Holbrooks and started this whole snowball effect :lol:

Sweet$ I had the journey but need cash and it was the low man in the totem pole last year. Wish I still had it. I opted to buy the gold shift over the green shift Bc it’s gold. Haha I had the SW gold pair and sold those too.

Holbrooks are just a cool frame and there’s tons of lens options to boot

Bump. Help me build up a Holbrook collection to rival Crazywayne's!

Journey edition acquired! Still looking for the others!

Back