• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Olive Saddleback Watch BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good morning,

As per the title, I am looking to trade this brand new Olive Saddleback watch. It comes with everything like it just came from the store, and besides a small pull in the stitching on the 'saddleback' leather piece this unit is in mint condition. It should be noted the battery is dead and would need replacing if intended for use. Otherwise this is a perfect display piece. I wanted a saddleback for awhile as a regular wear field watch, however it just isn't my color or style. So it's time for it to go to a good home where it will be appreciated!

Now down to brass tax, what I am looking for, preferably a timebomb 1, R1, carbon juliet, but will also consider rare frogs, fuel cells, JFL, 1st gen plasma juliet, and/or other x metal offers (may consider other watches as well, but really looking for tb1). I will also note that depending on the item you offer, I may be obliged to tack on some cash on my end, but again depends on the offer. You will notice I have a Polished Penny w/ Jade iridium nib also for trade (in X Metal Exchange section) and also have a Trevor Andrews 'Trouble' frogskins with display pop card that I may be willing to move as well. As always, feel free to pm me with any questions and/or offers. Thank you for viewing!
IMG_4642.JPG
IMG_4643.JPG
IMG_4641.JPG
IMG_4644.JPG
IMG_4639.JPG
IMG_4640.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pennies are being moved by the end of the day, I'd like this to go as well. Shoot me some offers, someone has to want this super clean representative of the saddleback.

Open to offers for other watches (including partial trades with $ on my end). Open to tb1, MM, holeshot, gearbox, and others. Thanks.

Edit: Now considering selling, price would be $125 shipped f&f conus obo. Thanks.

Last edited:
Bump it...