• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic Warrant

Streamline

Oakley Beginner
Has anyone in the states seen these? One store around me has it, but I havn't seen it anywhere else. Rumor has it that every olympic medalist received one, but the face of the watch was different depending on what medal they won. Same design but made of either gold silver or bronze.

Of these ones for sale, there were only 1000 made (stamped on the back of the watch) and they retail for around a grand.

yhst-61328479525951_2091_47995662.jpg

ONE for me please!!
PM me if you have a price for that baby..... maybe we can arrange something :ugeek:

I haven't seen them, but I do know they did watches for the Beijing Olympics. I believe they used the Holeshot, same thing gold, silver and bronze. And yes they were given to every athlete who medaled in the Olympic Games.

Warrant is hands down my favorite watch Oakley makes. This one only solidifies why its my favorite. So damn sexual... Even though Ill never own it..

:(

both are pretty sweet . . .
the olympic warrant looks a bit more like a girls-watch!

That watch does exist and a friend of mine has it in fact and was pondering selling his. I have the Bejing games Gold Holeshot myself and it is a true gem. There were far less of the Bejing watches issued due to the fact they only went to medalists and not just a run made for the games as an event.

_mg_3100b.jpg

Attachments

• _mg_3100b.jpg
    _mg_3100b.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 376
  • _mg_3100b.jpg
    _mg_3100b.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 308
Back