• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympics Pro M Frames and New M Frames

Hi flippj,
Very interesting proposition from you about there being an Electric Mustard and an Olympic Gold version. Do you have both to compare? I’ve called mine Electric Mustard, though they look the same as those worn by athletes at the Olympics in photos that you can Google. It could just appear to be two different versions because of lighting and angles in different photos, unless you have both versions side-by-side in the same photo to compare against.
mfr12
I don’t have either but I have seen both in the flesh and there is slight differences

Hi cmunzoh,
Your purchase looks to be the same as mine, which were given to athletes at Sochi, and shown in the photos in the first post of this thread. I see that you got a box too, which I did not. If you have now received them, I wonder if the box has a white label and text at an end of the box? If so, do you mind posting a photo of it? I’m just curious.
mfr12
After one and half year I will go to my parents house (corona stuff and so). So I will take a look to that label.

I´ll keep u posted :)

i have some Elect Mustard pics here
myoakleys.shutterfly.com
got these off the web and I have an original set in the case but haven't taken any pics yet. LMK if you need anything specific but yours look real and yes, its pretty hard and expensive to try to make up your own

Hi cmunzoh,
Your purchase looks to be the same as mine, which were given to athletes at Sochi, and shown in the photos in the first post of this thread. I see that you got a box too, which I did not. If you have now received them, I wonder if the box has a white label and text at an end of the box? If so, do you mind posting a photo of it? I’m just curious.
mfr12

Hi again,

I checked it again and the box is from some replacement lenses, sku 06-693. It's written at the top "Vented repl lens htr G26". Besides of that, only the bar code and "JToledo 09/02/2014"

In any case, I think that's not what u are looking for :-(

So, I could reunite both Sochi´s on the same place :)

thumbnail_IMG_4970.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back