• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OMFG Some EBayers Deserve A Slap!

Positive feedback for sure. she didn't fool around or waste a bunch of time getting back to you. It was a mistake and she made it right.

Here's an update:

Got a message back from her, yes it's a lady :)

She immediately refunded me my $200 and sent me a further $20 AUD to ship them back to her. She even apologised for me not being happy with the description.

Now here's the question, do I leave a positive, neutral or no review at all for this?

I would send her a message. Thank her for quick communication and for correcting the issue. Mention that you will leave positive feedback but insist that she describe her products much more accurately. Then leave positive feedback.

I would send her a message. Thank her for quick communication and for correcting the issue. Mention that you will leave positive feedback but insist that she describe her products much more accurately. Then leave positive feedback.

+1. This is the most sensible way. This will surely encourage her to include detailed description next time.

the "good condition" seems to mean very different things for different people. This has happened to me loads of times.

Sellers using the "as new" quote, only to arrive in the condition of these.

Back