• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OMG XMetal shirts

Not to crap in your cereal, but any re-realease of an XMetal most likely wont be what we the purists want.

We all know we aren’t getting X-Metals made from the original X-Metal Ti alloy.

The Badmans (which I would never consider an X-Metal and kudos to Oakley for eventually removing the X-Metal branding from all marketing) were a quality pair of glasses. I got mine cheap at a vault.

If they were to use the aluminum from those (and no plastic hybrid) and create something with a Juliet like design I’d be ok with that as a “gen 2” X-Metal.

Nothing will be as good as the originals, but they can get close if they really wanted to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all know we aren’t getting X-Metals made from the original X-Metal Ti alloy.

The Badmans (which I would never consider an X-Metal and kudos to Oakley for eventually removing the X-Metal branding from all marketing) were a quality pair of glasses. I got mine cheap at a vault.

If they were to use the aluminum from those (and no plastic hybrid) and create something with a Juliet like design I’d be ok with that as a “gen 2” X-Metal.

Nothing will be as good as the originals, but they can get close if they really wanted to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk about quality.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back