• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

On A Mission...

Smoon17

Oakley Beginner
My name is Sierra and I am a fan of Oakley sunglasses. I didn't realize that there were so many devoted Oakley fans out there. This place is awesome! I am on a mission and I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I am in search for a particular pair of Oakley Sunglasses for my fiancé. My fiancé and his entire family are huge Oakley people. Everyone in his family owns several pairs of sunglasses.
My fiancé had a favorite pair of sunglasses ever since he was a teenager. While on a cruise to Jamacia, they were left in a store while trying on clothes and the store would not ship the sunglasses back to us. As a wedding present, I am trying to find a pair just like the ones that were lost. However, I am having trouble locating anything remotely similar. All I know is that they were Oakley Minute Sunglasses with a green/emerald frame and a beige/off white Oakley logo on the side. I am not sure which lenses they were. I know the style has been discontinued, but I was hoping someone would have a pair they are willing to sell.
If you can be of any assistance or can point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated it. I have pictures of the sunglasses I am looking for.

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will find the pair you are looking for.

The Minute gen 2, which had a metal Icon instead of a hole in the stem, came in "Evergreen", they were all team frames. Hawaii was Evergreen with Emerald lenses (green), Miami was Evergreen with Fire (red/orange/yellow) and had red accents, Oregon was Evergreen with black lenses.

These were sold around 1999-2004 or so.
They looked like this;
448db4ba04949.jpg

The Minute 2.0 came out in 2007, but didn't have a green frame. They looked like this;
oakley_minute2.jpg

With all that said, I believe these are the pair:
11268751274_206d2a1ff4_z.jpg

This is the Hawaii collegiate pair. Unfortunately I don't have a SKU or somewhere to buy them. But that should give you the info to better search for them.

Welcome to the forum and best of luck in your search, it looks like you're off to a good start!

The Minute gen 2, which had a metal Icon instead of a hole in the stem, came in "Evergreen", they were all team frames. Hawaii was Evergreen with Emerald lenses (green), Miami was Evergreen with Fire (red/orange/yellow) and had red accents, Oregon was Evergreen with black lenses.

These were sold around 1999-2004 or so.

With all that said, I believe these are the pair:
11268751274_206d2a1ff4_z.jpg

This is the Hawaii collegiate pair. Unfortunately I don't have a SKU or somewhere to buy them. But that should give you the info to better search for them.

There is also an Evergreen frame with Emerald Irid Lens (non-collegiate) sku: 04-096 ...according to O-Review

Back