• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

On The Look-out . . .

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
For my first pair of Frogs.

I FINALLY got to try on a pair, at the SGH of all places, at the weekend and I'm over the moon as they suited me. They were just a Polished Black pair so nothing too adventurous, but as a style I am good to go.

Woohoooo

:biggrin:

Congrats I love the way frogskins fit. If you want to start of with a common frog my favorite would be the clear with violet or white with ruby. I just got the white with ruby pair Saturday and I love them

Thanks M. You got any pics of them? I have been toying with the Wildberry n Milk as a first pair but still deciding.

:smile:

It did not surprise me one bit that the very same pair made me look a right arse. Did not suit me whatsoever.
I looked in the SGH mirror, and a young Drew Carey looked back at me.

Glad they suit you though Mrs H.
Are you EVER gunna actually pull the trigger on a pair? :biggrin:

Thanks M. You got any pics of them? I have been toying with the Wildberry n Milk as a first pair but still deciding.

:smile:

Yup here you go

First up the Polished white with Ruby lenses These lenses to me look much better in person than they do in the picture.
SAM_0173.jpg

Second the Clear with Violet. I really like these. Yet again this picture doesn't really show how nice the lenses look.
SAM_0175.jpg

Sorry if the pictures didn't come out nice but its the best i could do with the camera i have at the moment. Hope this helps and any way you go you can't go wrong frogskins are my favorite frame for now.

Personally Mrs. H i think you should rock the wildberry 'n milk frogs. Perfectly suited for you, and i just know you'll figure out the perfect outfit for them lol. If you really want to be adventrous, Valentines' Day Frogs. :)

I really want the Valentines Yoshi, but heard they are uber limited edition! So doubt I'll find any :sad:

Thanks for the pics M. The white do look really nice. I've seen the clear/violet combo in Jupiter and Holbrooks IRL and they are really nice too. Definitely hard to get a good pic of tho IMHO. My Jupiter have the ruby lenses and I love them. And who doesn't just love a pink micro bag :biggrin:

Think if I got the white I'd need to get some pink iridium lenses in them so they match the word "Oakley" on the ear stem.

Latest Posts

Back