• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

On To The Xx, Opinions?

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
Sorry, that was from a previous draft @Rustpot . I know you have a good eye for too "brazil-ed" out x metals, and speak your mind. Thanks for your input and sorry for the inadvertent tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there are shiny, flashy, simple and stealth fans out there who all like some form of xmetal... I personally like nice frames with signs of wear but not abuse. I am also a fan of the bone like finish on early plasma and ti frames. I had a nice xx24k project pair that @atty_65 hooked me up with where the 24k was worn thin. I polished most of it off, but decided to retain the creamy first gen plasma orbitals. Stuck some emerald lenses in there to see what they would look like and am seeing if i can get some feedback. Not quite as exciting as anodized Juliet's on eBay with polished off blood, but, your input is appreciated.

Pics coming in...

8yqududa.jpg

e2eva6eb.jpg

9e9uneqe.jpg

yta3yqa6.jpg
I think they are not too bad at all.....I like them.

Yay I got a tag! Heh, as I said before I really like them. Lens choice.... Go with chrome iridium custom from IH.

Did u tag me too? Something different i guess, and with the right lens you could make it work. Try vr28 black or tungsten..?
I have not warmed up to the warm lenses. Hehehe. Anything brown/red/gold etc tends to give me a headache. I do like the g30 for overcast days, maybe i will stick those in to see what they look like...
oh and on the tag, yes and no, i was drafting a post thinking of tagging sone people whom i would appreciate their input, but decided against it. then my next reply tapatalk posted the tags anyway. thanks for the input!

Last edited by a moderator:
okay tried black iridium lenses, oddly enough instead of making them less flashy, i think it may have done the opposite.
pypypagy.jpg

a5uvy6y4.jpg

ysumuge9.jpg

sypu6ebe.jpg