• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

On Topic Threads

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
I am active on an Off Road and Desert Racing forum, besides Oakley that is my main or biggest hobby

This week i was reading a thread here in OF and was quickly derailed or hijacked from the topic of discussion.

Question for the mods here as i know it can be done, and in the desert racing forum that i am a member of if you start a thread you can put a label in it named "ON TOPIC" to avoid or prevent other members to discuss other things that has nothing to do whit the matter or theme of the thread, and also you can moderate your own threads and edit them as you seem fit.

Can this be done here ? Is it one of the upgrades that comes whit the Membership ? I know if it was my posting on that thread i will be editing and reducing the posts to almost half .

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am active on an Off Road and Desert Racing forum, besides Oakley that is my main or biggest hobby

This week i was reading a thread and was quickly derailed or hijacked from the topic of discussion.

Question for the mods here as i know it can be done, and in the desert racing forum that i am a member of if you start a thread you can put a label in it named "ON TOPIC" to avoid or prevent other members to discuss other things that has nothing to do whit the matter or theme of the thread, and also you can moderate your own threads and edit them as you seem fit.

Can this be done here ? Is it one of the upgrades that comes whit the Membership ? I know if it was my posting on that thread i will be editing and reducing the posts to almost half .

Thanks.
Must be that **** show on RDC lol

This week i was reading a thread here in OF and was quickly derailed or hijacked from the topic of discussion.

Thanks.
We can try but you can't do anything to other people's posts even with premium.
So if the thread is derailed, mods have to fix it

On a serious note though, if you don’t like what you’re seeing?? BLOCK HIM and he’ll
11F338DC-B48B-4E9D-96B7-8652C8B2BB0C.gif

Back