• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

On Your Bike!

DylFin

Oakley Expert
Hi all, I just bought pair of Ducati's, but wondered if you've ever seen a cover like this before. It looks faded to me, and the seller said it had been close to the window and faded in the sun - any thoughts...
$_57.JPG

Oh snap son! You got the rare "Pink Edition" Ducati's! Where's the pink rubber though? They must have sold that separately. It's worth a fortune.

Ha, I'm going to use that in the tag line when I sell them on - "bored of red, remember it spells danger - far better to own the limited pink edition, dressed with a touch of red rubber to give you a sense of what life's like on the edge...
Any takers?

Ha, I'm going to use that in the tag line when I sell them on - "bored of red, remember it spells danger - far better to own the limited pink edition, dressed with a touch of red rubber to give you a sense of what life's like on the edge...
Any takers?
Lol. That's awesome!!

Faded. It was sitting just like you have it photographed facing a window or actually on a sill.
You can see the fade line on top just below the O logo. Not a huge deal to someone like me (who's accumulating the entire Ducati line), because your glasses look fine and I'm not a complete box freak.

;)

Back