• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One More: Flak Jacket - Matte White/Jade

Thought i was too! This one has been on my list for a while. So when they popped up, i couldn't say no. This is why i didn't hesitate to send you the Trevor Andrew Frogs :smile: My collection has doubled since i joined this damn website :lol:

I'm gonna start off loading stuff in the coming weeks. I have about 5-6 pairs i've been going back and forth about.

Thought i was too! This one has been on my list for a while. So when they popped up, i couldn't say no. This is why i didn't hesitate to send you the Trevor Andrew Frogs :smile: My collection has doubled since i joined this damn website :lol:

I'm gonna start off loading stuff in the coming weeks. I have about 5-6 pairs i've been going back and forth about.

Dude!!! What gives?!?!?!? I thought you were finished for the year?!?! Now you post pix of an AWESOME color combo.... I believe the O Infection goes deep with you....

I really like the way those swaps turned out. That green on black looks awesome, and your flak jackets are like your fast jacket jr.

Back