• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One More MD Checked Off The List

dr1ver_eight

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
NC
I found these today in a local sunglass shop that I stopped at while passing through my hometown. I couldn't believe it when I found something other than matte or crystal black, so I had to have them. I opted for grey lenses because it dropped the price from $130 to $100...and all they had was emerald, black and grey. Any suggestions as to what I should put in them? I was thinking of maybe Slate, Titanium or VR28 Black.

img20111202150648.jpg

Titanium is always a safe bet for brown colored frames, slate is also a great choice. by the way, stating the obvious but sick looking monster dogs man! :D

I bought some of the Rust MPH Monster Pups because I didn't think I would find the Monster Dogs without paying an arm and a leg...Anybody want some Pups? haha

how much ya want for the pups?

I'm sure you already know that you can get them off the Vault website for $39.99...I bought them at the Vault near my house a couple of months ago before they were online and paid $49.99. I thought I was getting a good deal, but guess I should have waited a bit longer. Do you have anything to trade?

Latest Posts

Back