• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One Oakley X-metal 6 Foot Display Case With Light

chadewey2000

Oakley Beginner
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys I am selling one of my Single stack X-metal cases. I have three of the cases and I am defiantly keeping one of them. I may sell the other one too if the interest is high enough. I figured I would open up to the other Oakley enthusiasts first before putting it on Craigslist. The one in the picture is the one I'm keeping but the one for sale is the same thing up top but with the single large door at the bottom rather than the two pull out drawers. I am located in Metro Atlanta, GA and the case will be available for pickup only. It does not look like it would weigh much but it will take a few people to lift it. Keys are included. I will consider offers but please no low balls because I would just rather keep the cases. Thanks Chad (if the images do not work you can click the link on my website in the middle of the page it says Oakley cases.. It is Chadwicks Photography

Last edited by a moderator:
If you use photobucket to post pics it'll work. Also, please post your asking price (forum rules), thanks man!

I wish I could find display cases for sale in Hawaii :sad:. Good luck with the sale!

Dang! First Post and I'm already breaking the rules lol I am asking 300.00 for the Display case. and here is my second attempt at a photo. I do have the Bottom shelf as well but I removed it to store some liquor bottles in the bottom of my case :)

new.jpg

that's a sweet price man. i've seen cubes sell for that much! :D
lol, nothing like some Bacardi to go with some Oakley's. I think your the first ive seen store some liquor with in their cases lol.

Back