• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold One of the best Juliet Copper

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Done by Ryan, simply amazing finish fitted with new Titanium Polarized lenses and including X Metal Vault with new foam by Ali. These are not an ANODIZED copper finish which is a bit shallower finish, these are copper PLATED and then coated with a clear ceramic protective e-coating called KLIAR.
Simply amazing and since I have 2 pair, $700 F&F for the complete package shipped free CONUS:
thumb_DSC_0159_1024.jpg
thumb_DSC_0160_1024.jpg
thumb_DSC_0161_1024.jpg
thumb_DSC_0162_1024.jpg
thumb_DSC_0163_1024.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Can vouch for the finish, it's legit and the ceramic coating is icing on the cake offering excellent wear and protection. GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
Can vouch for the finish, it's legit and the ceramic coating is icing on the cake offering excellent wear and protection. GLWS!
Thanks for the affirmation from a very learned member of the community!
Yup you can get an anodized finish or you can get a plating. No anodized finish that I've seen holds a candle to properly applied plating and as noted the Kliar is a high-end jewelry finishing e-coating.
The hours upon hours that Ryan invested in developing the process that he personally uses (used?) is nothing short of obsessive.

The best copper finish I've ever seen, fantastic pair of Julie's, just a pity my funds are somewhat depleted at the moment.. :-(

GLWS CarGuy

Surprised these are still up for grabs, if only I had the funds... free Bump!!!

Who is this Ryan and where can I contact him. Most likely buying a pair of Polished Juliets from a friend that hasnt worn them in years and would like to Copperize.

Ryan has passed the torch on, for copperizing and other plating to @InfiniteHero

Username Hidden said:
Surprised these are still up for grabs, if only I had the funds... free Bump!!!
Kinda glad that they are still up for grabs. I know the effort they went into these pairs and it appears that you do too!

Username Hidden said:
Kinda glad that they are still up for grabs. I know the effort they went into these pairs and it appears that you do too!
Most definitely bro, the finish looks amazing and the combo is perfect, wish I could afford them :-( GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.