• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One of the best Oakley reviews ever ?

Tom.

Europe
Oakley Consumer Verified Ratings & Reviews

"Worst customer service ever! Bought 400 pair of glasses, went to exchange them NEXT day ( had not even wore them once!) and the lady was so rude and said no , I see a small scratch so I can't exchange them! . I can't even see the scratch! I mean, should 400 dollar glasses scratch without even being worn?? NEVER will I buy another Oakley product OR ever recommend them. Horrible the way they treat customers ! "

:rofl:

I know the error gets corrected later in the post, but i still think this review is pretty hilarious.

Oakley sucks....
200.gif

That website sucks. Nike's profile is worse than oakleys. Its clearly a website for pessimistic liberals to complain and gripe about nothing from the computer in their moms basement.... Libs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol funny, so far my experience with their customer service is fair, although i am not really buying any of their stuff, but i remember having a major issue with a sunglasses i bought for 700 bucks and they took care of it.

I'm not reading correctly thought that what happen to you!! Oakley employee know damn well a lot of pairs they sell on display have nick or marks on them and they sell the display model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back