• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One Pair Per Model Rule. Any Followers?

I'm with alot of you on here, if I can't see myself ever wearing them, I can't see myself buying them either. Plus I just do not like the looks of the Frogs, Jup's or Hol's, imho. I have a few pairs I haven't worn yet, or only worn once or maybe twice, but I will wear them at some point if the time is right;) The only pair I have so far that I haven't and never will is my WITK's.

I'm with you on that. I used to have loads in my collection that I thought were cool but never wore. As I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum though, I recently had a purge and sold them off. Two SW Montefrio, my stretchline Twitch, some Spikes, WHY 8.0 , Gascans, even my OTTs, among others.
I now only buy stuff that I will wear, and that is my only self-imposed restriction.

Strangely, after selling all my unused or too small Oakleys, I have still kept one pair back that don't really fit me but look too nice to sell.
Some white Sideways with VR28 Black Iridium.
I know, I know. Sold my OTTs, but kept some white Sideways. Doesn't make sense when you write it down like that! haha

Crap. I want a custom Fuel Cell with the China icon and microbag as well as custom stem. I guess this is my first "no repeat model" challenge. LOL

Crap. I want a custom Fuel Cell with the China icon and microbag as well as custom stem. I guess this is my first "no repeat model" challenge. LOL
im planning on another custom fuel cell with custom earstem, japanese icon and japanese microfiber bag. the first one was before they came out with the custom
earstem. :D

im planning on another custom fuel cell with custom earstem, japanese icon and japanese microfiber bag. the first one was before they came out with the custom
earstem. :D
I want to make this:

FuelCellPolishedBlackFramewithCustomRedDesignRubyIridiumLensesChinaIconandChinaMicrobag.jpg

:D

Is that yours? Jealous!

Is it just me or is the custom graphic upside down?

Also, I dunno why Oakley offered the China microbag for the Batwolf but not the icon. If they did that my one frame per model would not be broken as I'd pick up the Batwolf instead.

@Razerwire
yes that's mine :eek:)
they offer those bags, because they have to much from those...

what do you mean with upside down?

i hope, they will have some other icons for the batwolfs!

Back