• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

One to use, one to lose? (R1 content)

Rico Kay

Oakley Expert
So after I picked up my first pair of R1s from #1 Stunna, I figured that I should probably get another - you know, three is two, two is one, and one is none if you lose a pair.

I picked up a sweet deal from Saulsaul (outstanding fellow) and the frames weren't just "minty".... they look brand spanking new. Here they are fitted with new Revant lenses with my other pair and my trusty Juliets... I had the flash on for a few of the pics - the frames are X Metal.

What now? Do I leave the forum now that my Romeo and Juliet needs are fulfilled???
IMG_3306.JPG
IMG_3307.JPG
IMG_3308.JPG
IMG_3309.JPG

Congratulations.

Whether you stay or go, it doesn't matter to me.

You can quit collecting while you are ahead, I guess.

Just stay and enjoy the place. Maybe even contribute. The forum helped you get your paws on the R1, perhaps you can contribute by participating more?

Otherwise, I'm not one to encourage people to stay if they don't want to.

Sent from Q's Note5

Congrats on your R1, but if you leave the forum and have been a member less than one year, then the R1's must stay here with forum members. Sorry, I don't make the rules, but rules are rules.

Wow - I had no idea I would get this kind of response........... it's settled: I'm not going anywhere - there's gotta be room for a third pair of Romeos somewhere here!

Always room, but usually never enough $$$$. :D

Back