• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ongoing O Projects

One done. 3. Matte black XX from X Man, etched lens from EdsJunk, Linegear rubber, gold rivets.

Livestrong2_zpsd149df1f.jpg

Finished this one. Updated first post.
Juliet, was polished with hammer stems. X Man matte black with polished rivets and Oakley purple rubber. Box, bag, coin and lenses from xmetalmaniac. Thanks to both of you for the goods.

IH1_zps1101bbb0.jpg

Dayumm. I'm not a fan of the IH line because of the purple, but I have to say, I'd actually wear those! Nice work!

Thanks guys, appreciate it, the feedback motivates me to get to the next one.. Here is one more and probably the last I can do before 2 weeks business trip. I am calling this complete for now just so I can feel good about finishing. This is an experiment, trying different combos. As shown is X Man's X Metal blast on ear stems and bridge, polished orbitals. I also considered and have the parts to do Ti ear stems and bridge with polished as well as X metal ear stems and bridge with Ti orbitals. All polished or all black is an option too.

RomeoIce_zpsc75fa8be.jpg