• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Only 4 This Past Week..

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
Went to VA for a little get away and picked up a few things at the Vault store in Williamsburg. People there were great because they were collectors too. So nice having that when you go into an Oakley store...

But any way I got a Racing Jacket Pearl with VR50 Transitions for $59

img0259ka.jpg

and when I was there I couldn't let the Science Fuel Cell in Emerald pass me by again so I grabbed that up too.

img0261o.jpg

After I got back I wanted to get closer to completing my Jupiter Camo collection so I grabbed up the Dispatch

img0265ks.jpg

And last but not least I finally got my hands on a JP Montoya Valve in mint condition

img0263q.jpg

It will never end...

Nice pickups! My folks are from Newport News, VA and I visit frequently. Everytime I go to the williamsburg outlet O vault they never have anything good!

Thanks man. I was in newport news for one of the days. The shop had a pretty good amount of stuff when I was there. Grabbed up a boatload of clothing. They had a deal on tees that was like 3 for $15 so I picked up like 11 shirts and the 2 glasses. Was so tempted for other stuff but couldn't bring myself to spend more ha

@oakleyguy7
that would be awesome, if Oakley would hire at least one employee per store, who is an collector as well.....
perhaps not a bad idea!

Latest Posts

Back