• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OO Black Iridium Polarized Vs. Black Iridium Polarized

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Anyone with both of these can tell me the difference between the two in terms of vision and appearance? Pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the info guys. As far as appearance goes, is one darker than the other? I have a polished carbon XS coming and I'm wondering what would look best on them.

I agree.
Certainly for changeable conditions, the OO Black Iridium Polarised is tough to beat.
In my view, only in super-bright sunny conditions does the BIP have the advantage.

I've got OO BIP in my Eyepatch 2 - and I am finding more and more that I am using them as an easy 'go-to' pair if I am in a hurry and the weather looks like it will be changeable during the day. It's a no-brainer.

I thoroughly enjoy the OO line. I was a huge fan of the OO Grey as well, but it lacks that nice iridium coating unfortunately. If you like the Vr28 lenses, these'll fit in nicely :smile:

I thoroughly enjoy the OO line. I was a huge fan of the OO Grey as well, but it lacks that nice iridium coating unfortunately. If you like the Vr28 lenses, these'll fit in nicely :smile:
I just bought a set of VR28s for Juliets which I'm excited to try out tomorrow. I have a polished carbon XS coming in the mail tomorrow which I plan on putting the OO BIPs in. I had to go through O.com warranty for them. Can't wait to try those as well.

Back