• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oo blue iridium lenses

I got my first pair of Oakley's last week. Got the sapphire blue iridium polarised lens in the Tailpin. Extremely pleased with them. Nice collection you have there :)

I love ice, violet OO black and OO red lenses and I will be very surprised if I don't like the OO blue but I probably will not have a chance to get it.

Congrats on a sweet score!
im trying to see if i can get anymore.. but seems the seller has shut shop. they are nice..

20160614_110322.jpg
20160614_110233.jpg
20160614_111149.jpg
View attachment 256745 they look awesome in one of my carbon frames.... ive kept a standard gold iridium in the frame since ive had them.. carbon with a non flashy gold is subdued with a bit of colour i like.. but i might be keeping these in

Now that's interesting. The box for the Ichiros that came with these make no mention whatsoever of OO, just calling them blue. So I always wondered why O-Review was calling them OO blue - I guess I now know why. They're still not different from the original polished/blue lenses from what I can see though. Still gorgeous, one of my favourite Oakley lenses of all time.