• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oontz, Monochromatic Collection

Somewhat inspired by this, I am wearing a grey suit, white shirt and x-metal/chrome Juliets today :)

I did, actually 4 years ago the double wide came from a guy that worked at Sunglassworld in Edgewater Mall cost me $20 for gas for him to drop it off at my house. The manager gave me there left over aluminum stands, card holders and racks. Since they were switching over to the new plastic black displays at the time.

That's awesome. I forgot all about Edgewater. My ex wife was the manager of radioshack when katrina hit and we had clean it out after. I wish I had hit them up then! If you ever change it up and look to get rid of the double, I'm a buyer!

Great collection.

Hey Guys, Here is my on going Monochromatic Oakley Collection as you can see I am not a fan of color.
Just Silvers,Greys and Blacks. Okay sometimes a hint of Anodized Red is acceptable.

Shelf 3 Accessories
View attachment 159345 View attachment 159346

Awesome Collection! I didn't know Oakley made that design for the Passport Wallet...the search is on! Also, are those Elite boots at the bottom shelf? I can't really see them.

Awesome Collection! I didn't know Oakley made that design for the Passport Wallet...the search is on! Also, are those Elite boots at the bottom shelf? I can't really see them.
Thanks, yeah the Travel and CD wallet is the first design with the industrial plating style made of Rubber/Leather. I bought the last one from HQ in 2004.

I wish they made the Elite boots in my size. The bottom shelf is the original Hardshell Backpack, Goggle rubber icon bag "use as a lunchbox", Neoprene Icon laptop folder, Teeth Low Boots Black and the rare Centerfire Lifestyle Shoe Black. I have a few of the old Oakley lifestyle shoes that are stored away. Living a block away from the beach on the gulf coast you tend to wear sandals a lot, I haven't worn shoes in like six years lol.

Thanks, yeah the Travel and CD wallet is the first design with the industrial plating style made of Rubber/Leather. I bought the last one from HQ in 2004.

I wish they made the Elite boots in my size. The bottom shelf is the original Hardshell Backpack, Goggle rubber icon bag "use as a lunchbox", Neoprene Icon laptop folder, Teeth Low Boots Black and the rare Centerfire Lifestyle Shoe Black. I have a few of the old Oakley lifestyle shoes that are stored away. Living a block away from the beach on the gulf coast you tend to wear sandals a lot, I haven't worn shoes in like six years lol.

Nice! I have the CD Case but I've never seen that design on the Travel Wallet. That looks really awesome! Also, I didn't know Oakley made Boots in the Teeth line. Would you be so kind to post a clearer photo? Also not familiar with the Centerfire. If you wear a size 12 I'd be happy to take them off your hands :p I love the old Oakley Shoe designs!

Last edited:
Hey what's the deal with black/black OTTs? Original lenses trashed or you still have them? I run exovista since my fires are deepy scratched. I would like to put my hands on OEM one day that's why I ask.