• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ooohhhhh so nice and big

Very nice. I was happy to pass along this find to you after knowing how much you liked mine. I have to admit to being jealous of the smaller icon but I can't buy them all. Enjoy and post pics once you find a place to display them.

I looked at the title and I was like
what the......:shock:
Then I saw the pic and I worked it out. Nice pickup mate. They would be quite nice to go up on the wall. I haven't seen the square O in that size. Where did you get those from?

Nice. I love that kind of stuff. However I'm not allowed to put any more oakley display stuff on the walls. Damn wife. Congrats eh!

Nice. I love that kind of stuff. However I'm not allowed to put any more oakley display stuff on the walls. Damn wife. Congrats eh!
Mine is in the garage :(:

osign8.jpg

Last edited:
Its crazy, those are expensive when youre looking for them. I got one of mine for free from a closing store and the other for $20 when I bought his singlewide for $75 :D :D I asked him if he had anything else with an O on it, id probably buy it..

7f4a8efc-77d5-4d7b-a62b-721b4147c815.jpg

Back