• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OOS Oakley Shocktube with Prizm TR45 Ti Lens, $115.50

Di245

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hawaii
This is a pretty good deal on the Matte Black Shocktube because most places (if they have them in stock) are charging $170+. Although I've never purchased anything through Steep and Cheap (I have purchased many items from Backcountry.com with no problems) I went ahead and ordered a pair. Their live inventory system indicated they had 13 pairs in stock the last time I checked.

I have a pair of Straight Jackets with the TR45 Titanium Iridium lens and it's great for partly sunny/overcast days and shooting at the range.

edit: I just checked backcountry.com and they have em in stock for the same price with free 2-day shipping.

Oakley SI Balistic Shocktube Sunglasses | Steep & Cheap

SI Balistic Shocktube Sunglasses

Last edited:
This is an amazing find! I grabbed a pair. The TR45 Titanium’s are a really good lens, not even available anymore.

Only one left in stock...

Last edited:
I just purchased a pair of Oakley Shocktube Prizm TR45 Titanium Iridium Shooting replacement lens for my tan frames. Yippee!:dance2:

31F5A9AB-A38D-46CD-893C-6E50CAB197E2.jpeg

Just installed: Oakley Shocktube Prizm TR45 Titanium Iridium Shooting replacement lens set on my tans.

Latest Posts

Back