• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Opening the R1 tomb... Creeeeaaaaak!

That's a tough one. It's gonna all come down to whether you feel like you will regret selling them. Do they have sentimental value to you? Sounds like not, considering you had them stashed away.

Are you in need of the funds? If not, and if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't sell. That's just my opinion though. It's really hard for me to move a piece, even when I need the funds.

You won't have a problem finding a buyer, if priced right, and you decide to sell. Whatever decision you make, good luck.
Thanks! ;) To be honest I'm not in need of the funds, but I'm getting a real buzz out of selling and buying, it's as addictive as collecting. The Romeo's were one of my earliest purchases, so there is some sentimental value attached, but they've never really suited me and I'm always scared of wearing them and putting stress cracks in the lenses etc!

I sold some X Metal penny's and Ruby lenses recently and I'm regretting that, so maybe you're right. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks! ;) To be honest I'm not in need of the funds, but I'm getting a real buzz out of selling and buying, it's as addictive as collecting. The Romeo's were one of my earliest purchases, so there is some sentimental value attached, but they've never really suited me and I'm always scared of wearing them and putting stress cracks in the lenses etc!

I sold some X Metal penny's and Ruby lenses recently and I'm regretting that, so maybe you're right. Decisions, decisions...

If you're worried about stress cracks, just take out the original lenses and drop in some custom cuts.

Back