• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Operation: C Six On Schedule!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Well last night I sold an item to put me in a position for my aluminum C Six purchase. I should have the order in by the end of the week once the money hits my bank account. As usual, pics of the masterpiece will follow....stay tuned!

That is very exciting news! The C six is one of the most amazing creations in Oakley history and one of the pairs I am hoping to add to my collection one day. Congrats to you for soon obtaining it.

As cool as the C-Six, I don't think I'd actually ever purchase one or even wear it. If I bought it, I'd never wear it for fear or something happening to it but then I'd regret buying it because I'd never wear it.

Congrats to you though, I'm sure you'll love them!

As cool as the C-Six, I don't think I'd actually ever purchase one or even wear it. If I bought it, I'd never wear it for fear or something happening to it but then I'd regret buying it because I'd never wear it.

Congrats to you though, I'm sure you'll love them!

I tried one on last year, I'd buy one at the drop of a hat if I had the money & wear it. they are a true work of art & will become the HOLY GRAIL of Oakley's

Latest Posts

Back