• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Operation C Six: Target Acquired.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Congratulations on the pick up! Nice to hear you'll be wearing them! I love the aluminum pair, was not a big fan of the full carbon fiber edition.

Congratulations on the pick up! Nice to hear you'll be wearing them! I love the aluminum pair, was not a big fan of the full carbon fiber edition.
any specific reason why though? I like how the alluminum is easily available through online, where as the CF edition is only a in person purchase which is a pain when you dont live near a authorized seller of one.

I just think the alum pops more. The cf version has more of a dull look to me.

I would too, but i also have a mortgage which takes a lot of the fun money away :lol:
that's awesome you think about it though lol.
my brother is a huge car nut, There's a guy in my town who drives a R-35 GT-R, it's dark blue, gorgeous.
That's the one thing that bugged me about the g35 infiniti's, they were naturally aspirated. LOL touche' about the mortgage. but ah, we can dream. then of course with turbo's come's intercoolers whether water or air cooled, which comes with better brakes, and changing gear ratio's, transmissions, exhaust to help the car breath better, intakes, it just never ends. lol. But i love the whine of a turbo.