• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Operation C Six: Target Acquired.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Very nice! I was wanting number 1500/1500 as I knew where it was at, but it was already sold :(

how come you wanted #1500?

For collectibility purposes, it would be worth significantly more being the very last one to roll off the line. The guy that has it has #1500/1500 of the C6 Aluminum and #250/250 of the C6 Carbon Fiber

Also, you said you had a different name on youtube. Were you nobusan?

For collectibility purposes, it would be worth significantly more being the very last one to roll off the line. The guy that has it has #1500/1500 of the C6 Aluminum and #250/250 of the C6 Carbon Fiber

Also, you said you had a different name on youtube. Were you nobusan?
Yes. my new youtube is oakleyxmetalxx, hated that old s/n,,
anyway i believe i subbed your account.

weird, i always thuoght #1 of each would be worth more? *shrug* then again, the last does have value as well. how was he able to get the last of each? isn't it random?

I'm sure number one of each is higher in value, but the last one is too.

Man! i realised i really didn't leave a comment, damn. or did i leave a comment on the OR thread..getting forgetful nowadays. bummer. sorry my man! i should have been one of the 1st to say, well done!

that's awesome you think about it though lol.
my brother is a huge car nut, There's a guy in my town who drives a R-35 GT-R, it's dark blue, gorgeous.
That's the one thing that bugged me about the g35 infiniti's, they were naturally aspirated. LOL touche' about the mortgage. but ah, we can dream. then of course with turbo's come's intercoolers whether water or air cooled, which comes with better brakes, and changing gear ratio's, transmissions, exhaust to help the car breath better, intakes, it just never ends. lol. But i love the whine of a turbo.

After all that, it would've been cheaper to just buy a GT-R!