• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Opinion About Juliets Listed For Sale Near Me

They look legit. But the serial says they're 2nd gen, not 1st. They have the correct lenses for the serial, might be the original lenses. I didn't see a price but they look good. Might be worth finding out how tight the nosebridge is.

Only a suggestion
I would call or text see if they still have them.. because someone like me would call work out a deal show up asap..While your getting other people's thoughts.. I would pm someone with the asking price, if you don't want to put it on this thread..

The seller replied to me and he is asking $450 Canadian. Its too rich for my blood so if anyone on here wants to buy them, you have my blessing ;)

Way too much. You should pay $300 max. Be careful, last time I visited a seller who advertised 9.9/10 Titanium Juliet's. When saw them, they were used, chipped and clearly used, not to warrant a "perfect... Only wore them 10 time condition." I said I'd pass and the guy lost it on me. He then slammed the door behind me as I left. Glad he's getting rid of them cuz he embarrasses other Juliet owners.

Latest Posts

Back