• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Opinions needed

With your location I’d think you should be able to get and Oakley case reasonably priced on Craigslist/eBay if you can wait it out. I’m in STL where not much comes up at all and still have managed to get something
In the $100 range. I’ve seen some pretty great local pickup only deals on eBay in Chicago recently.

With your location I’d think you should be able to get and Oakley case reasonably priced on Craigslist/eBay if you can wait it out. I’m in STL where not much comes up at all and still have managed to get something
In the $100 range. I’ve seen some pretty great local pickup only deals on eBay in Chicago recently.
$100 range? For which case?

DC54391E-E291-4D82-9CFF-3BFA65916837.jpeg
$100 range? For which case?
Trading up this
Weekend with this plus a plain x-metal juliet for a 3.1 double this weekend. Nice that both were less than 10 min from the house.

Yes there are quite a few cases around Chicago area. But most aren’t that great of deals or I haven’t seen those. I’m looking at one here locally but he’s wanting 2x as much as what I think it’s worth. Btw it’s not an Oakley case.

Yeah I saw that Oakley display in your area on eBay. Too much for me atm.
The one I’m grabbing was on Craigslist, started at $750, but he’s dropped the price a bit.. and I bought the last one he had for $500. , the x metal eBay one has been for sale for $1000 since last summer on eBay. No lights or anything. I’ve got a storage unit here if you ever need a hand picking something up from this area or if you have an idea of what you want or what you want to spend I’m happy to keep an eye out for ya.

How many frames can you fit in this style of case, comfortably?
Not sure I guess at least 20 if you get some 4 tier stands from @SiRacer420 4 shelves plus the bottom level. Maybe you can squeeze 2 stands on each shelf? Haven’t put anything
In mine yet as my wife doesn’t know if have second case yet;)

Back