OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
So what do you think of the new Oakley Jury's to me they look like a newer version of the Twitch (http://www.oakley.com/products/3615/15937" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). But I do like them, they are very simple. My favorite color i think is the Distressed Silver/Ice Iridium, it seems like a unique color combination, though I am still unsure how the Distressed silver will look. So what do you think of the new Oakley Jury's??

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:

sunglassfiend

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
They are pretty cool, I agree with you that they are similar to the twitch. I'm not a big fan of that color combination, I am more into all black. Just my opinion. But overall they are pretty cool and simple!

Foxx

Oakley Beginner
Jurys are awesome. Just got a pair last weekend. Matte Black with Polarized Black Iridium Lenses. v.v cool. Now all we need is some Judges and Executioners

BAPD77

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
I really like the Jury. I, too, like the distressed silver and ice iridium combo. However, I wish the icons were also blue.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Disko22 wrote on OakleyBoss's profile.
When will I be able to comment to buy sell trade posts?
crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you