• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Opinion's on the New Jury's

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
So what do you think of the new Oakley Jury's to me they look like a newer version of the Twitch (https://www.oakley.com/en-us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). But I do like them, they are very simple. My favorite color i think is the Distressed Silver/Ice Iridium, it seems like a unique color combination, though I am still unsure how the Distressed silver will look. So what do you think of the new Oakley Jury's??

Last edited:
They are pretty cool, I agree with you that they are similar to the twitch. I'm not a big fan of that color combination, I am more into all black. Just my opinion. But overall they are pretty cool and simple!

Jurys are awesome. Just got a pair last weekend. Matte Black with Polarized Black Iridium Lenses. v.v cool. Now all we need is some Judges and Executioners

I really like the Jury. I, too, like the distressed silver and ice iridium combo. However, I wish the icons were also blue.

Back