• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold OPTICAL LENS PATTERN MAKER & LENS CUTTER MILLING MACHINE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Optical Lens Pattern Maker Lens Cutter RX Sunglasses Cutting Milling Machine | eBay

NEW OPTICAL LENS PATTERN MAKER & LENS CUTTER RX & SUNGLASSES CUTTING MILLING MACHINE. PERFECT FOR CUTTING LENSES FOR OAKLEY OR ANY OTHER BRAND OF SUNGLASSES OR RX. ITEM IS NEW AND WAS TESTED FOR FUNCTIONALITY. SUNGLASSES ARE NOT INCLUDED.

$395 + 42 SHIPPING

IMG_6335.JPG

IMG_6343a.jpg

IMG_6345.JPG

IMG_6336.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG

IMG_6338.JPG

IMG_6339.JPG

IMG_6340.JPG

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6342.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Does this thing work well? How do u get the lens "molds"

doing some quick research on it there are videos on youtube. also you can find the machines about half that price on ebay.

lens molds look to be your old lenses. it's a cheap looking machine but as long as the motor is good enough i don't see any reason it would suck. i might buy one and test it cutting some crap old lenses i have laying around or something. looks like final beveling on the lenses would be hand done as the machine doesn't seem to do anything but the rough cut. maybe put some tape around the the pattern lens to leave some to sand the edge smooth and bevel it by hand after the cut. either way it makes it easy to keep the right shape on the initial cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back