• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Optics Planet-Oakley Discontinues MadMan and It Is Unavailable.

I think you're the only one on the forum who was hoping for the line to remain...

The writing was on the wall when Oakley slashed the prices by half. Most who follow the forum figured out that pattern.

Better get moving on those two frames if you still want them.

The end.

Sent from Q's Note5

That's Cool QL. I may get a Plasma Fire, but I don't think they will ever be collectable. They have to be in demand for that.
I'm probably the least informed on the board too. That's why I'm here. You have to learn somehow if You're interested in something. And I've liked Oakleys for a long time. I just never knew that You guys were here. There is a lot of good information on here.

Last edited:
Maybe the two pairs will be the most valuable in 100 years time simply because folk are gonna ditch them......

I have to agree. Since so many people are not keeping them, people are breaking them, in general rejecting them, there may be a limited supply in the future. idk about 100 years, but maybe in 20 years from now. I guess stranger things have happened.

Back