• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Or borrowing penny lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I bought some pennys that are custom cut but the lenses are cut 2 small to the point that you can see the edge on the lower orbitals from inside the frame... Im looking for a cheap pair I can use as a tracer for some donors. Looking to either spend $20shipped...or if you want to send me a pair to borrow I can pay for shipping on your end!

Help a brother out.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I bought some pennys that are custom cut but the lenses are cut 2 small to the point that you can see the edge on the lower orbitals from inside the frame... Im looking for a cheap pair I can use as a tracer for some donors. Looking to either spend $20shipped...or if you want to send me a pair to borrow I can pay for shipping on your end!

Help a brother out.

I have to say, "borrow" is a first one here AFAIK, though it sounds like for a legitimate purpose...

But I have to ask - did you bring the problem with your custom cuts to the attention of the cutter? Most will stand behind their work and replace your bad set with one that works, or at least give you a refund...

I bought the glasses like this, didn't have them cut personally. I guess if I can't find a pair on here I can just get an aftermarket pair for 35bucks or so and use them as a template. I'm sure someone must have a trash pair or one I can use for probably no more than 2 minuites then ship back lol.

Last edited:
I don't have r1s I'm not a baller, want to have anther pair of juliets for a day? Lol

Bump...anyone... =(

Username Hidden said:
oh man, that's an awesome lens color. Might need to change one of my donors for R1 or XS for that color lenses
I've always liked the OO +Red. It's very similar to the gen1 Ruby.

Unfortunately I don't.

I've been looking at ebay for cheap pairs, I have a ton of pairs I can use to cut as donors that's why I just need a pair to trace rather than spending $80 on a pair.

I have a spare OEM Gold in mint condition taken from a Mars Jordan. PM me if interested.