1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking to trade a few pairs. What I am looking for is Artist series, Frogskins, Holbrooks, Garage Rocks and Jupiter Factory Lites. Depending on the deal cash can be added either side or both the rigs and drums combined. Also looking for black or grey radars or flak jackets

T pain Oil Rigs are BNIB D series, D series box not original bag. Lenses are correct, Black Iridium with etching. 10/10 SOLD

Lil Jon Oil Drums are BNIB with original box but not the bag, just generic black. Correct Black Iridium lenses with etching. 10/10 $125 USD shipped.
    Or FS:Gold Plaintiffs W/Emerald And Lil Jon Oil Drums Both BNIB - 20140424_010520_zpsdn7krqst.jpg

BNIB polished Gold Plaintiff with emerald iridium lenses. Swapped out the grey lenses for emerald iridium. Never been worn as I usually wear hats and these dont fit will with a hat on so might as well sell them.
    $115 shipped USD.
    Or FS:Gold Plaintiffs W/Emerald And Lil Jon Oil Drums Both BNIB - 20140518_193254_zpsqhvpexni.jpg

Or FS:Gold Plaintiffs W/Emerald And Lil Jon Oil Drums Both BNIB - 20140518_193245_zpskz3evps8.jpg

Need more pics I can email them.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 5/19/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Radars SOLD. Rigs and Drums still up for trade.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still looking for interesting trades...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oil Rigs SOLD.
    Oil Drums on the bay now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$100 shipped in Canada and US for the Oil Drums or trade.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$90 shipped for the Drums. Or trades on radars, flaks, frogs, garage rocks and holbrooks. Ill add money if needed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump on the Oil Drums, trades....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$80 USD shipped

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump for added Plaintiff pair. $115 for Plaintiffs and $80 for the Oil Drums or $175 for both pairs.