• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded or selling Minutes

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a Pearl Minute 1.0 (second gen) with Black Iridium lenses that is a duplicate in my collection. The frame and rubbers are in perfect condition. The icons and the Oakley text on the bridge are perfect. The lenses are almost perfect but for one small knick in the bottom of the left lens. It's out of the field of view but can be seen from the outside when held up to a light. It's in the last picture at the bottom, anything else is reflection or dust. I don't see any swirls but assume they are there. I only have the bag for it. It's the original old school one.

I'd like to trade it for another Minute that I don't have, or will sell for $85 shipped. (conus) I don't have many so pretty much anything is worth a look. FMJ Red would be awesome. I'd be willing to (and would prefer to) put up a little extra cash to get a boxed set. Not a ton lol.
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Found a fmj fire minute, I could live with selling it, updated post with price. May entertain other trades as well.

Very cool piece!

Bump $80 shipped. Trades considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.