• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading (or selling) X-Metal lenses for XMXX frame; R2 Ti-etched, R1 VR28, and X Squared Ti Polar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale are the following X-Metal lenses.

Note: I am also open to trade offers in addition to the cash sale. I am interested in XMXX (preferred trade option) or Penny - frames only offers are welcome, lenses optional - just trying to mix up my collection a bit.

IMG_20160820_170449.jpg

R2 Ti-etched. These are beautiful. They were pulled from an R2 that was donated to our mad science efforts once upon a time. They have been mounted and are not perfect, but no notable issues. Asking $130.00 shipped CONUS* Paypal G&S
IMG_20160820_170743.jpg

R1 OEM VR28 polarized (and etched as such) custom cut, nice lenses just not my color way and I didn’t like the optics. Super clean and would be sweet in a Ti frame with some rootbeer rubbers. (not an exact replacement for Gold, but you get the idea). One lens has more of a defined nub than the other - this was done before we realized that adjustment actually helped decrease the occurrence and severity of spider cracks, of which these have none. I rate them a 9/10. Asking $85.00 shipped CONUS* Paypal G&S
IMG_20160820_170759.jpg

X Squared Ti-polar: These beauties were pulled from my personal 24K X Squared back in the day prior to service. They are sincerely OEM. I can't speak to the authenticity of some others I have seen on the market, but I can confirm these are the real deal. Having been mounted I am going to give them the 9+/10 label. Asking $110.00 shipped CONUS* Paypal G&S
IMG_20160820_170814.jpg

*OCONUS shipping can be quoted on a case by case basis)

More details and pics available upon request, of course.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Are the r1 polar?

Username Hidden said:
Are the r1 polar?
Yes, they are... updating that listing - thanks for catching that

bump + now also listed on eBay (full disclosure)

Last edited:
2 out of 3 sets gone, R2 Ti still available - closing this thread and moving to a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.