• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Or trade complete mint XM XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale or trade is a MINT complete XM XS.
Everything is Beautiful, but the nose is a little loose for my taste, but defiantly wearable.

$475.00 shipped conus, paypal or trade for Blue double tap/XX XM (no box required)/ Holiday killswitch new. Or BOTH polished and matte new PB2/ or NIB PB 1

IMG_1311.JPG

IMG_1315.JPG

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1320.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
this is killer pair,i have one set of XM/ruby XS like these and they are the best x metals I ever had the ruby hue is amazing,i like them more than R1 or penny copper....im afraid to wear them how great they look...
good luck with sell bro(even i would keep them if i were you)

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
this is killer pair,i have one set of XM/ruby XS like these and they are the best x metals I ever had the ruby hue is amazing,i like them more than R1 or penny copper....im afraid to wear them how great they look...
good luck with sell bro(even i would keep them if i were you)
Thanks Brother! They get no wear time at all and I dont want to lose my status in the "No shelf whores" club. LOL

Pm'd

PM'd

All PMs answered

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Brother! They get no wear time at all and I dont want to lose my status in the "No shelf whores" club. LOL
I agree! i got them also bran new from Vault and it feels like you are afraid to wear them...but you should not be!one day someone will beat the hell out of them:grin:

TTT

PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.