• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Or Trade: Fives 2.0 & Valves (Old-School!) & Misc.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am interested in selling or trading some of my collection to free up some space. All prices include shipping conus, but do no include the paypal fees (so add 4% if you prefer g&s) and are or best offer. For trades I would consider x metals, x metal lenses, frogskins, frogskins lenses, zeros, display stands, Gascan Transformers, or madman ($ on my end where needed).

Fives 2.0:

$40 - Crystal Brown/Gold - Used w/o box; frame is 8-9/10, lenses are passable 6/10

$80 - Butterscotch/Fire - BNIB, nothing else needing to be said

$80 - Crystal Red/Ice - BNWOB - lenses are brand new just installed recently, I still have the original amber polar in good condition included 8-9/10

Valve:

$90 - Platinum/Gold - BNIB

$100 - Bronze/Ti - BNWOB

$50 - FMJ/Fire - Used without box, marks on the frames and lenses; Frame 7/10, Lenses 8/10

Misc.

$40 - Whisker - Tungsten; Used, frame good, lenses 6-7/10

Pictures to come later this evening, PM if interested or if you have any questions. I like bundles, so better deals for those who take a few at a once! Thank you!

Some people reacted to this post.
Interested in trade for gloss black fuel cells with ruby iridium lenses and red o's? Some scratches on lenses and frame but none too bad.

Sorry not a collector of Fuel Cell's anymore, but thank you for the interest.