1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For your consideration today i have a complete LNIB Gary Scelzi Romeo 2 (GSR2) mint condition throughout, since I bought them they have been tried on once and displayed.

Asking $1100 OBO all in shipped from the UK, shipping will be fully tracked and signed.

Would negotiate trade deal for the following:-

Mars LNIB
    R1 Plasma LNIB
    Jordan R1
    XS Plasma Ice or Fire LNIB
    Custom matt black R1
    Custom matt black XX

Any trade offers, please PM me with details of offer and pictures of what you are offering. Thanks.

Thanks for looking.

Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0267.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0268.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0986.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0987.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0988.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0989.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0990.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0991.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0992.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0994.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0993.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0995.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0996.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0997.JPG Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT*** - DSC_0998.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 10/27/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:bump:

Hard to understand why so few trade offers on this rare piece, I thought you collectors would be all over this one?

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Awesome piece steve, the problem is they are not serialed pairs the only unique about it is the sig on the lenses regardless very niiiice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point taken my friend, but still a highly desirable set that rarely comes up for sale? In my opinion, a must have for anybody who considers themselves to be a serious collector.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you read my comment you will see it says "Hard to understand why so few trade offers on this rare piece" and if you look at the listing you will see a list of pieces I'd be happy to trade for, I did not say "Hard to understand why this rare piece hasn't sold" so kindly keep your opinion on my pricing to yourself, as I'm sure many members have seen items listed and thought the same thing, as I have on many occasions, but out of respect I refrain from posting comments on members sale threads regarding asking price. If you are not interested in making an offer, move on.

Now :focus:

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be fair if you include a trade or WTB option then you can only expect top price offers so you are therefore going to have a top price listed for your item as the starting point.

Once you get into the trade it's like buying a new car with a trade in, It's more about the cost to change that's important .

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:bump: don't miss this one guys, rarely come around for sale or trade.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/31/16
    Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets give this another BUMP!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.