• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Or trade GSR2 LNIB ***SPT***

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For your consideration today i have a complete LNIB Gary Scelzi Romeo 2 (GSR2) mint condition throughout, since I bought them they have been tried on once and displayed.

Asking $1100 OBO all in shipped from the UK, shipping will be fully tracked and signed.

Would negotiate trade deal for the following:-

Mars LNIB
R1 Plasma LNIB
Jordan R1
XS Plasma Ice or Fire LNIB
Custom matt black R1
Custom matt black XX

Any trade offers, please PM me with details of offer and pictures of what you are offering. Thanks.

Thanks for looking.

DSC_0267.JPG
DSC_0268.JPG
DSC_0986.JPG
DSC_0987.JPG
DSC_0988.JPG
DSC_0989.JPG
DSC_0990.JPG
DSC_0991.JPG
DSC_0992.JPG
DSC_0994.JPG
DSC_0993.JPG
DSC_0995.JPG
DSC_0996.JPG
DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_0998.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

Hard to understand why so few trade offers on this rare piece, I thought you collectors would be all over this one?

Username Hidden said:
:bump:

Hard to understand why so few trade offers on this rare piece, I thought you collectors would be all over this one?
Awesome piece steve, the problem is they are not serialed pairs the only unique about it is the sig on the lenses regardless very niiiice.

Username Hidden said:
Awesome piece steve, the problem is they are not serialed pairs the only unique about it is the sig on the lenses regardless very niiiice.
Point taken my friend, but still a highly desirable set that rarely comes up for sale? In my opinion, a must have for anybody who considers themselves to be a serious collector.

Username Hidden said:
Imho, your asking price is too high. But that is just me. Glws.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
If you read my comment you will see it says "Hard to understand why so few trade offers on this rare piece" and if you look at the listing you will see a list of pieces I'd be happy to trade for, I did not say "Hard to understand why this rare piece hasn't sold" so kindly keep your opinion on my pricing to yourself, as I'm sure many members have seen items listed and thought the same thing, as I have on many occasions, but out of respect I refrain from posting comments on members sale threads regarding asking price. If you are not interested in making an offer, move on.

Now :focus:

To be fair if you include a trade or WTB option then you can only expect top price offers so you are therefore going to have a top price listed for your item as the starting point.

Once you get into the trade it's like buying a new car with a trade in, It's more about the cost to change that's important .

:bump: don't miss this one guys, rarely come around for sale or trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets give this another BUMP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.