• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Or Trade Holbrook/Jupiter POP Card

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am in desperate need of some pop cards for my new displays. I have garage rock, big taco, and women's snowboarding goggle cards and would gladly trade for a Holbrook, Jupiter Squared, or Jupiter Carbon card. I will also buy if anyone has one of these. I'm also very interested in a coin holder or 3.

eguvuqu4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump, also have a polar offshoot card.

I have a Holbrook Ducati Holbrook Nikky Hayden Pop cube I'd be willing to trade. Not really interested in any of those pop cards. Do you have anything else?

Username Hidden said:
I have a Holbrook Ducati Holbrook Nikky Hayden Pop cube I'd be willing to trade. Not really interested in any of those pop cards. Do you have anything else?
That's everything I have there unfortunately

got any x-metal coins your willing to trade? I am looking for an XXcoin specifically but would take another Juliet as well

I have the Jupiter Squared thick card for $5 if that helps. Just let me know as I have a couple of them
F0D015F5-DDF5-45AB-91E9-182628BC77E5.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I have the Jupiter Squared thick card for $5 if that helps. Just let me know as I have a couple of them
F0D015F5-DDF5-45AB-91E9-182628BC77E5.jpg
Yay! Pm'd

Latest Posts

Back