• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded or Trade Mint R1s in perfect condition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Frames 10/10
Rubbers brand new
Fire lenses new cut from OEM
Second pair of brand new lingear gold mirror lenses
$695.00 F&F or add 4% or complete new set of XS X Metal/Ruby and somencash on your end.
IMG_0532.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG
IMG_0603.JPG
IMG_0604.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
To each his own when it comes to the choice to keep or sell!

1y0e9hi.gif

A sweet pair of Romeo's, the plasma R1 is my favourite, and at a great price bro..... :)

Username Hidden said:
this thread is eerily similar to this recent one: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...iridium-rootbeer-never-worn-price-drop.51330/

just wondering if it is a coincidence that both pairs happen to be warranty mint pairs
First off, lets get it out in the open..... Yes this pair was up for sale not to long ago when there was 3-4 selling at the same time. Yes I got them for a great deal and was very appreciative of that deal. Unfortunately when they arrived I did not like them as much as I thought I would and decided after a few days to go ahead and sell them. I am sorry I would like to make a profit, but then again I am sure I am the only one on this Forum to purchase something, not like it and then try to sell it. Thank you for your concern though.
My question is, why do you care so much? If you want them, buy them. If not, dont! I just thought I would sell to my O brothers before they go to ebay for more.

Username Hidden said:
A sweet pair of Romeo's, the plasma R1 is my favourite, and at a great price bro..... :)
Thanks man!!

I'm guessing (don't want to speak for anyone else) the concern is if they were intentionally purchased to flip them back in the exchange for a profit. I'm not in any way insinuating that is what you did and trust what you said is true. It would just suck if people were intentionally picking off all the good deals when they don't even care about the glasses, only to see them back in the exchange a few days later with the price jacked up. If you don't actually want the glasses, leave the deal to someone who does. Again, I'm not saying that's what you were doing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.