• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying or Trade Oakley Cycling Jersey

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for the Oakley Cycling Jersey in Large by Hincappie. I have the shorts and would like the jersey to complete the kit. Not sure what the value of these are so let me know your price also willing to trade I have a variety of sunglasses and other Oakley knickknacks let me know what you you are looking for.

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks it looks like he only has MTB ones

This is what i am looking for
Capture.PNG

Username Hidden said:
Thanks it likelike he only has MTB ones

This is what i am looking for
View attachment 217871
When you do get that one make sure you post a photo for @Litos to see so he can verify how sexy you look in it. ;)

Username Hidden said:
When you do get that one make sure you post a photo for @Litos to see so he can verify how sexy you look in it. ;)

right after you post your selfie :rolleyes:

You guys should see me in my BMC kit. Hot Stuff.

Username Hidden said:
I am looking for the Oakley Cycling Jersey in Large by Hincappie. I have the shorts and would like the jersey to complete the kit. Not sure what the value of these are so let me know your price also willing to trade I have a variety of sunglasses and other Oakley knickknacks let me know what you you are looking for.

Thanks
I'm on the look out for the jersey too with no luck having the bib shorts too would be cool.