• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OR TRADE OAKLEY FROGSKINS MASTERMIND MATTE BLK

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

theodore_racing | eBay

See my auctions for these great pairs. Not getting out of collecting, just going a different way with my tastes.

Feel free to ask any questions that you might have. I have these listed as shipping to the USA only, if any of my international friends are interested I would consider shipping overseas.

Thanks,
Teddy

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
theodore_racing | eBay

See my auctions for these great pairs. Not getting out of collecting, just going a different way with my tastes.

Feel free to ask any questions that you might have. I have these listed as shipping to the USA only, if any of my international friends are interested I would consider shipping overseas.

Thanks,
Teddy
I theory, you need to post a price for the Forum ... Not only an auction link ...

Username Hidden said:
I theory, you need to post a price for the Forum ... Not only an auction link ...

I have listed a link before without any issues, but you are probably right.

$100,000 OBRO :lolsign:

Would like to know what your prices are, just having reserves on your auctions are not really helpful for me as I don't know what price you want?

The rules do say you must have your price too which doesn't get covered in a auction format

Username Hidden said:
Would like to know what your prices are, just having reserves on your auctions are not really helpful for me as I don't know what price you want?

The rules do say you must have your price too which doesn't get covered in a auction format

2 out of the 10 pairs I have listed have a reserve, those are the two that are the biggest ticket items. I have aligned their reserve slightly below current market value.

All of my auctions are for US sale only, if you are seriously interested please send me a PM with an offer and I will consider shipping overseas.

Thanks,
Teddy

Each item need a price per forum rules.

Username Hidden said:

I always interpreted the "you need to post a price rule" on the forum to mean that you can't post an item without a price and then say something like, "send me your best offers via a PM, and highest price wins." Which would be like running an auction on the forum.

However posting a link to your eBay auction is more like an FYI and since it's on eBay, it's fair game ... anyone interested can see where the last bid is at and can chose whether or not to participate - no harm.

Least that's the way I always looked at it ...

o_O

Well, since there's no price I've resorted to the high fees and nonsense of Fleabay...

What the hell ......teddy your wife has put your sunnys on ebay quick do something

Username Hidden said:
Well, since there's no price I've resorted to the high fees and nonsense of Fleabay...
Asking $800 for the MODA3's, $400 for the Masterminds, if anything else interests you please let me know and I'll give you a price.

Thanks